Reliable Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) for Parking & Tolling applications
Syndicate’s Tamper Evident UHF Windshield label is specially designed for quick and reliable Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) offering an ideal solution for Parking & Tolling applications.
The passive, battery-free tag is EPC Gen 2 compatible and designed as a thin and flexible label with strategically placed slits to ensure the tag is non-transferrable and cannot be removed without being destroyed.
The tag is optimized for application on glass surfaces of vehicles and offers a read range of up to 12 meters (depending on the reader).
- Strategically placed slits & adhesive layers ensure the tag is destroyed upon an attempt to remove, making the tag non-transferable and for one-time use only.
- The use of permanent adhesive makes the tag durable
- Optimized antenna design makes our RFID Windshield label ideal for application to the car windshield. Requiring minimal space on the windshield
- UV & temperature resistance by using special protective film in the tag construction
- 18000-6C open standard. Tags will work with all OEMs who deploy hardware of this standard
- Customization options: Custom printing on one or both sides of the tag; UID printing; Data encoding
- Vehicle Access Control
- Parking Management in organizations as well as gated communities
- Logistics Processes
- Official vehicle registration identification
- Customer specific encoding of EPC
- Customised printing of logo, text, barcode etc