Developed especially for applying on paper substrate for library & document management applications
Syndicate Book Labels and Tags are available in two different formats 50 x 50 mm and 80 x 50 mm have been developed especially for library management applications. These are supplied in roll form as finished labels/ tags. Syndicate Book labels and tags have been optimized for thermal barcode printers, enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment.
RFID enabled Document Management System and Library Management System reduces labor, ensures that books are re-shelved quickly, shortens wait times and ensures quick turnaround time.
Taking inventory with the aid of RFID takes only a fraction of the time required with traditional systems.
- Easy to deploy RFID Labels & Tags
- Unique serial numbers for identification
- Helps in automating issues and returns
- Rapid sorting and real time inventory
- Quick tracking of books and documents
- Library and Media Management
- Documents Management
- Face Stock: Printable white Paper
- Size: 50 x 50 x 0.2 mm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.01 in, 80 x 50 x 0.2 mm / 3.15 x 1.97 x 0.01 in
- Adhesive: High performance permanent adhesive with excellent bonding to a variety of substrates
- Weight: Book I - 0.76 gms, Book II - 1.1 gms
- Delivery format: On reel
- No. of Labels/ Reel: Book I - 1000 pcs, Book II - 500 pcs