The mount-on-metal RFID tag 8719 has been developed for surviving in high-temperature industrial environments.These durable & cost-effective UHF tags have proven endurance at temperatures ranging from -35 to 200 °C for up to 30 minutes while providing a reliable reading. The product is available in both FCC and ETSI standards. A wide variety of customization including private logos, product information, barcodes can be accommodated on the thin film present in the tag.
The RFID tag, 8719, is available at dimensions of 3.42 in x 0.74 in x 0.05 in. Aside from operating in high-temperature environments, the tags are well suited for IT asset management, Tool tracking etc. that require resilient products while making direct application possible. The read range is rated at 2 meters under the presence of liquid and metal surfaces.
- Excellent On Metal Read Range
- Additional flexibility means well suited for curved surfaces with metallic or liquid presence.
- Write cycle endurance of 100,000
- Customized surface printing available
- No corrosive/ shrinking effect
- Suitable for on-site printing and live dispensing/ affixing